Contact Form Widget is used to send mails to the Blog owner from the visitors/users. Do your blog looks anything missing?. I think a Contact Form is an important widget that was missed for long time. Are you using Contact From in your blog? If so, it will not Google's Official contact Form. That may be from other hosted providers. Here Google released its brand new Contact Form Widget for Blogger Users. It helps to send e-mails to blog owner without Sign In to Google or any other account. Anyone can send mails by providing a valid e-mail address and Message. This Contact Form can add to any blogger blogs that hosted in Google's Server.
It have three Fields- Name,e-mail and Message and a Send Button. E-mail and Message field are mandatory. It also have e-mail validation, checks whether the e-mail address provided is valid or not. And a notice or message will appear to show the status of sending e-mail, Shows success message it it delivered to user,otherwise shows error message. There is no CAPTCHA (Used to prevent Spam) in the Contact Form, but Google implemented its effective Spam detection mechanisms. The problem exist with the Contact Form is it can only use as Widget (in Sidebar or Footer or Under Posts). In many popular websites/blogs they use a page for Contact Form. By default this Contact Form can used as widget, we introduce a technique to use Google Official contact Form on Blogger Static Pages
- Send e-mails to Blog owner without Sign In to any Accounts.
- E-mail validation is provided.
- Spam detection Mechanism.
- Show status message of sending.
- Use only as Widget (in Sidebar/ in Footer)
- No CAPTCHA
Add Google Contact Form to Blogger
- Sign In to Blogger Dashboard
- Select Layout -> Click on Add a Gadget
- Select More Gadgets in Left Side and Select Contact Form
- Give the Title and Click Save
- You have done please check your blog.
I hope this Contact Form will help your blog to get Suggestions and queries from visitors.